My approach to cooking meals has changed drastically since the arrival of Baby Max. I have very little time during the evening hours to spend in the kitchen preparing food. To avoid ordering food out, on the weekends I prep a few meals that we can eat throughout the week. I created this particular meal as part of my weekly meal prep. My family of two was able to get 3-4 meals from the recipe. We kept wanting more!
Plus the recipe is super easy to prepare. Once the chicken is cooked (or you could use a rotisserie chicken) and the zucchini is sliced, all you have to do is mix the remaining ingredients, and throw it in the oven to bake for about 20-25 minutes. Viola!
Stay tuned for more spiralized recipes! I feel them coming!
- 1 pound chicken, cooked and cubed or shredded
- 3-4 medium zucchini (uncooked), spiralized
- 1 + 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese (can use low fat), shredded
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- optional: 1/4 cup breadcrumbs (not Gluten Free)
- non-stick cooking spray