The best part about this recipe is that once the ingredients are mixed together they stay fresh refrigerated a few days. So all you need to do is scoop a spoonful on your spinach leaves and instantly you have a delicious lunch!
Stay tuned for some future posts on what I have been up to for the months of July and August! I am working on a post about “following my sweet cravings through NYC”!
- 4-5 cups frozen corn
- 2 Avocado’s, diced and sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent browning
- 1 Small red onion, finely diced
- ¾ C. Feta, crumbled
- 1 ½ C. English cucumber, skin on and chopped small dice
- Optional: 2 C. Tomatoes, red and yellow cherry variety or equivalent
- 4-5 T. Olive oil
- 2 T. Red Wine vinegar (or Sherry vinegar)
- 1 t. Garlic powder
- 2 T. Fresh cilantro, minced
- ½ t. Salt
- pepper to taste
- Spinach leaves as desired
This recipe was modified from “Authentic Suburban Gourmet”: http://authenticsuburbangourmet.blogspot.com/2011/05/avocado-and-grilled-corn-salad-with.html